Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went out to the Sand Drags and Mud Bogs out at Speedworld Last Saturday. And it was no surprise that not one of you Web wheelers brought your rigs out. I'm Calling You out DUSTIN even your yota can run the sand drags.

Anyone that wants info can go to www.dndtour.com for the event info. Every two weeks until the end of october. $20 dollars to run all the sand drags and mud bogs you want, plus a halfway decent wet tshirt contest at Midnight. I'm putting a new clutch in the Yellow Jeep, but I'll race the Expedition until that gets done. So get off your A$$E$ and lets go racing.

Here's a link to me racing my (bone stock) Expedition. Make sure you take a look at the mud bog pics in the top right corner of the page. Oh, and if my wife asks, I didn't take the grocery getter to the sand drags.

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/...gs and mud bog/?action=view&current=sand2.flv

Later Posers
Yeller

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
wow that looked boring as hell....

was there even sand there? looked like a packed dirt road.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not very sandy, they overwatered quite a bit. Of course the stocker stuff was boring, the big block willy's with full paddles were a lot of fun to watch. There where a lot of quads out there too. They have some work to do on the track but it was pretty fun. The mud bog was really cool, very deep, very long and very nasty.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
I wont come close to mud and my toyota is about as slow as a snail. No rock walls to climb huh?

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah, no rocks out there. You actually got me thinking, so I emailed the track owner today about the condition of the sand drags. It could be a lot better if they just did a little prep. He already emailed me back about plans to put in full timing systems and really amp up the area. Did you get rid of your quads too? There were a lot of bikes out there and like I said the wet T contest wasn't bad. Was pretty funny watching the carnage in the mud pit too. I have a feeling it'll get a lot bigger when it cools off. Not far from where you live, oh and I hear Canyon is starting up some of their old sand drag tracks and they'r gonna race side x sides on the MX track. Speedworld has already been running Side X sides on their MX track for a few months now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.