Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
im guessing a rig was left, had a flood overnight changed the way the banks were, which caused the sinkage/covering up. that happens a lot on the rivers here in texas when they flood

is that right?

wes

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
:stupid

lol what if you really were playing with a metal detector and you found that. that would be so sweet lol:toothless :D

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
lol what if you really were playing with a metal detector and you found that. that would be so sweet lol
:lolup

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
HAHA Shit, I can't beleive ya found it? Where ya find it?

I posted that at like 10:30 last night when we got home from recovering it:) I'll start a new thread with the story on it.

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bronco85 said:
HAHA Shit, I can't beleive ya found it? Where ya find it?

I posted that at like 10:30 last night when we got home from recovering it:) I'll start a new thread with the story on it.
I got connections. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
J A F O said:
Oh sh!t, is that the jeep that got hopelessly swamped in a river up in Alaska a few months ago? I read about that a while ago. Was it just now found/recovered?
Good Lord!

-m
Nope not hoplessly swamped. Its out. Damn if I've ever stalled a 12,000 pound winch with a snatch block before.. Did it like 10 times yesterday:) But got that bitch outta the river.

·
Registered
‘95 xl, 5.8l, ZF S5-47, BW1356, SAS, D44(8lug), Sterling 10.25 (Detroit)
269 Posts
Bronco85 said:
Nope not hoplessly swamped. Its out. Damn if I've ever stalled a 12,000 pound winch with a snatch block before.. Did it like 10 times yesterday:) But got that bitch outta the river.
hee hee hee .

Sooo, does it belong to you now?
(finders-keepers)

how does that all work out?

Were you actually looking for it? or just happen upon it?
Very interesting, eighther way.

-matt

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
We knew it was there. bunch of jeepers wanted parts.. Hell the guy had a $2000 deck in the thing..

I'm rather disappointed to hear, they went back to finish parting it and emptied all the stuff we pulled out from the grave and dumped it next to the jeep, along with crap they didnt' want from the jeep.. I'm Pissed off other that. I ****ed up my 12,000 pound winch for them to get parts, and this is what they do!!

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
After looking at that again. If he would have pointed up stream and got on it he may have been able to get back a cross.. Don't look that deep when he starts out. but I wasn't there..

I just get flashbacks of that river pushing my bronco down stream with water coming in the windows 2 weeks before that happened. I warned them it was deep and fast.:shrug

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
y couldnt they get a strap to him that day? it looks like they are close, i dont get it!

wes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts