Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm just a cadet looking to buy and fix up a Bronco, figured this was a good place to get info.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Decent start, but I sure wouldn't pay that much. Not sure if Broncos out there go for much more than northern va, but I'd offer around 2-2500.

·
Super Moderator
9,700 Posts
Are you good working on Carb's? Or do you like the ease of Fuel Injection. If you are a carb guy, you wont have any trouble with carb motors. I prefer Fuel Injection simply because you never have to mess with the jets or adjust the carb for altitude or change in seasons. Plus when you get the truck to a high angle, carbs can have issues. It all depends on what you like, and what you wanna do with it.

As for the CL ad Bronco. I agree, thats a tad bit High. It looks like it has some rust issues, and who knows what else. That vintage usually goes for 2k-2500 down here in florida in good driveable condition. A crappy one will hardly fetch 1000.

There should be loads of really nice bronco's up there. Keep looking. Look and test drive as many as possible, and dont let anyone pressure you on a quick decision. Read as much as you can on the forum here and learn what to look for. If you spend a month or so reading up and looking, it will pay off in the long run. I looked at 20 or so before I found one I liked.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, thanks for all the replies and advice everybody. I hadn't really thought about Carb's vs Fuel Injection before. The only experience I have with carb's is on mopeds, but I'm sure there is some info somewhere on this site.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Pictures and Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts