Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a 1988 Bronco Eddi Bauer Edition for about two years. I think it's time to start working on it though! Hopefully you guys can help me with that!

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

First, fill more details under your name regarding your Bronco stats so everybody knows what it has right away.

DIY is how we roll here....lol lol ....so if your're interested in Mods/Fabs or have a mechanical problem start with these sources and try to fix it yourself first then post for help if your stuck...make sense...

Self Help:

FSB ~ "search", navigating will yields tons of DIY threads/pics for mods, fabs and problems and more..

Haynes Repair Manual ~ ASAP, it's our bible here so we're all on the same page if you need help.

www.broncolinks.com ~ an abundance of tech info for Bronco's and F150's.

www.fordfuelinjection.com ~ speaks for itself for FI vehicle ~ FREE code numbers, code explanations and vehicle test connector location for self diagnosis, requires an OBD-I or II Ford Code Reader with diagnostic book, currently costs $29.99 at O'Reillys or most other stores and worth every penny of it IMO but there is a code "pulsing technique" using a paper clip...lol lol....PITA IMO..

www.supermotors.net ~ FSB sister site, joins FREE with more stuff like how to videos and pics etc.

:beer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts