Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been absent from here for quite some time now. I've been slowly working on the Bronco in that time but nothing major until here recently. In that time I've managed to start a family of my own with my wife Brooke and son Jacob. I'm on Deployment in Afghanistan right now and should be back around summer 2011, but I felt like stopping in and saying hey to some old friends. Take care everyone and I'll see you on the trails.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good luck while your over there. I'm in Afghanistan right now as well, but out of Hunter AAF. Do you know of any good trails or clubs close to our area?

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah theres some really nasty holes near pooler that swallowed my 38s whole. I'll have to get the pictures but you couldnt see the tops of my taillights. Which FOB you at?

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey good to hear from you too Dale, when I get back we'll have to get out the ol' jar o' fun!

·
Registered
8 Posts
i heard about a few places near pooler but i have no idea how to get to them. there are only a couple on hunter that i play in deep enough that it looks like a dozer pushing mud than my bronco lol. i got a friend talked into getting a bronco when he gets back as well. so i'm helping him track one down that he can work on and play with. i'm sure he would like to see what you do with your bronco too, he's seen mine about 3 feet in the air and water up to the windshield. fun times LOL. we're at JBAD. where are you at? i go home for R&R in a few weeks and will post some pics of my toy. hopefully there will be some good mud while i'm home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts