Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have not been on here in what seems to be a long time. i just wanted to say hello to all the people that remember me. ive been drag racing for awhile now. i do miss wheeling though and fsb.com :rockon

·
Salt Water
1,421 Posts
Welcome back :beer and how's the racing been going for you?

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
It was really good to see you again this weekend. I bet if you look hard you probably have enough spare parts laying around to build another Bronco or two!

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
i have not been on here in what seems to be a long time. i just wanted to say hello to all the people that remember me. ive been drag racing for awhile now. i do miss wheeling though and fsb.com :rockon
Your bronco is the one that made me want to get a 78-79. I saw it back in 06. Slowly makin its way there, right now im on half tons and 38's. Once there done it will be 1 tons and 44's.

Sup?

Whatcha race?
A mustang, Search newb :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Three things:

1. Welcome back.

2. Current pics of the Mustang would be cool.

3. The hottie thread is still alive.

Glad to hear you haven't abandoned us here. Update us on the racing stuff when you get a chance please.

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,170 Posts
Three things:

1. Welcome back.

2. Current pics of the Mustang would be cool.

3. The hottie thread is still alive.

Glad to hear you haven't abandoned us here. Update us on the racing stuff when you get a chance please.
:stupid It's about time you showed your face around here!!!

You've got some catching up to do in the hottie thread; I passed your post count in there. ;)

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
welcome, we can has vids of mustang?

A mustang, Search newb :goodfinge
giev him a break, hes a little crooked in the head

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone. dont worry jeff you know thats my favorite thread. lol. good seeing you to dave and also brian, johnski, and the paintball guy. as for the mustang , it went from this >

to this >

and then to this >>

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

under the videos. click on download original movie files and wait a few seconds to view.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
im not to shure about the paint, just alittle to flashy for my taste. that engines ****in sexy though.:thumbup

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
glad to be back on here. yes its a vinyl body wrap. the same guys that do nascar teams did my car. good friend of mine. by the way , i just sold the mustang body as a roller. i kept the electronics, big stuff 3, turbo, boost controller, jw glide, engine, intercooler, etc. its all going in my 64 fairlane t-bolt clone.

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
it was awesome meeting you this weekend man

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
thanks everyone. dont worry jeff you know thats my favorite thread. lol. good seeing you to dave and also brian, johnski, and the paintball guy. as for the mustang ,

I think Engine Pic one looks cleaner. Even though it has evolved into something bigger/faster.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts