Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Doc
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just stopping in to see how everyone is doing i have been out on misson for almost 2 months so i haven been frequenting the board like i want lol but cant wait to get back to socal and do some wheeling with my bronco buddies. its a damn shame there are so many damn mines in afganistan there are some sick spots to go wheelin lol well take care every one

dr. dirty out:drinkbud :drinkbud

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
Cool deal let me know when you get back i gots something for ya. i aint sending shit back over there anymore. The last one got sent back saying that you were not in country and there was no forwarding address.

ken

·
The Doc
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right at the moment i have been damn near just about in every corner of this god forsaken country lol so i dont really get any mail

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,264 Posts
thanks man... get home safe bud!

·
Premium Member
1994 Bronco XLT , 5.8 EFI, 6" Lift, 35X12.5 BFGs K3
6,833 Posts
Good to hear from you Dr.. Get home safe and we get to some wheelin' when you are back.. HOlding onto a rear driveshaft if ya still need it as well. :thumbup

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Good hearing from you Doc

Watch those rusty, Rusky mines alright ! Thanks for doing what you're doing for the rest of us. Hope the Canadians are pulling their weight over there.

Lets hope the middle east doesn't get any hotter. Take care of yourself and dream large on the bronco (got your Haynes manual over there ?).

Sixlitre

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.