Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
I'd woulda lifted the gate with a rope.
with some kind of mechanism to open it in the locked truck, so said bear cannot maul you... And that bear motavational picture rocks!! :histerica:histerica

KC

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
So wait a minute. They captured the bear by shooting it with a tranq r something. Then they collared it, and then try to release it? right. Then the bear got pissed and exacted some revenge so they shot it. right?

well moral of the story dont **** with a bear.

im no animal right activist but that was wrong. personally i would have been walking on a bear skin rug, when i was supposed to tranq the sumbitch

·
Registered
459 Posts
wow, that is some funny shkit

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
So wait a minute. They captured the bear by shooting it with a tranq r something. Then they collared it, and then try to release it? right. Then the bear got pissed and exacted some revenge so they shot it. right?

well moral of the story dont **** with a bear.

im no animal right activist but that was wrong. personally i would have been walking on a bear skin rug, when i was supposed to tranq the sumbitch

i was trying to figure out what they are doing in the pics too... but if they were just putting a collar on it it would have never been in the cage... i'm not even sure if they shot it in the end by the pics either... anyone find the story on it?? that bear definately wanted a piece of that guy though:doh0715:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts