Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://media.putfile.com/Jeep-Rollover-Thanksgiving-2007

Well I've been gone for awhile, I've got a daughter now, and I've been busy at work. But none of that kept me away from the dunes on Thanksgiving. Hope everyone is doing well.

A few video notes, I was wearing my belt, I'm fine, jeeps fine(somehow). That is not oil on my back, it's birthmarks. And yes I did get kinda fat.

As always...........

Yeller

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey buddy!

I got booted twice trying to reply to this message, I see that we are running right on schedule.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man, Hey is the video working? I just loaded it up and didn't have a chance to watch it

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Nice wheely stand! :beer

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, So it is the sand dunes rollover video then? Good. I wish I had gotten a video of the jump/Rollover, it went over so fast that the whole front end came away unscathed completely, didn't even crack the windshield

·
Registered
672 Posts
Nice to here from ya agen. The vid looks good glad u and the jeep are ok.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So is the baby yours?

It's down to me and the mailman, I think I'll keep her either way.

Thanks everyone, yes that is me on top of the dune, gives you a little bit of an idea of the size of the hill I guess, It was a wild ride going over, but everything seems ok with the jeep, Front axle looks a little funny though, I think I bent the axle tubes when I brought it back down. I'm doin good, been really busy.

Hey Rob, you seem a little more Gay than last time I talked to ya, did you finally switch teams? :goodfinge

Yeller

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
It's down to me and the mailman, I think I'll keep her either way.

Thanks everyone, yes that is me on top of the dune, gives you a little bit of an idea of the size of the hill I guess, It was a wild ride going over, but everything seems ok with the jeep, Front axle looks a little funny though, I think I bent the axle tubes when I brought it back down. I'm doin good, been really busy.

Hey Rob, you seem a little more Gay than last time I talked to ya, did you finally switch teams? :goodfinge

Yeller
I'm gonna have a CJ Dana 30 available out of my Scrambler coming up some time soon. Let me know if you want it.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm gonna have a CJ Dana 30 available out of my Scrambler coming up some time soon. Let me know if you want it.
How long are we talking? I have a 2000 mile run down the baja peninsula and back in the end of february. Let me know what you want for it, I am also looking for a 4 speed (like a t-18) to swap in.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WOW I thought someone Kidnapped, defiled and left you for dead good to see you back

Been left for dead plenty of times, suckers.

No one has ever tried to kidnap or defile me though, I must not be very loved.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts