Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In view of the nasty storms in the midsouth and south, tornados etc... We should do a member check in. So, if anyone living in the area or hears from anyone there, we can make sure all is o.k. (I know power is off in the area, but we should still get this going)

·
Lick my
2,086 Posts
Im getting the frozen white remnants of that storm right now. They are predicting 12+ inches of snow. This is our third big snow since last Friday.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
how exactly do you propose we account for everyone who might be affected? generally speaking, the people who are most devastated are going to have a heck of a time contacting anyone, what with power being out, transmission lines down, etc.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Im getting the frozen white remnants of that storm right now. They are predicting 12+ inches of snow. This is our third big snow since last Friday.
X2 up here too.... :banghead

·
Registered
13,876 Posts
I can tell yall the ones in the Huntsville Metro area of Alabama are all fine...or should be. It was kind of weak through here. No loss of power, no major damage. It was a couple of counties around us. But I do not believe we have any members from those counties.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
how exactly do you propose we account for everyone who might be affected?
hell if I know, your the smart mod, you figure it out. :goodfinge

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Yeah I don't realy see a good way for that to work, other than the "buddy system" (contact the folks you personaly know were effected).
For right now, if there is someone in perticular that you are wondering about, go check the Dixie chapter forum (since this perticular storm was Tennesseish) and get their contact info from our contact list.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I suggest the members in the area with power hit the streets and check on them in person.
Bad idea unless your prepared. Don't go out and get into trouble yourself. Probably safe to use a phone. SAR has enough work as it is.

·
ladies enjoy his
4,276 Posts
im ok, if anyone cares haha

my neighborhood was good, but the mall about 5 miles to my southwest got hit and the sears and a few other stores pretty much got demolished. in the memphis area there is some damage, jackson tennessee got hit really hard, ill try and find my friend who is in college at union's pics of the storm. one of my other friends from unions dorm collapsed and he was trapped under there for 6 hours, but he is ok

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
It was pretty nasty around here, but no tornados in smyrna..Most of the damage was west of I-65

1 - 14 of 14 Posts