Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the trip was short and sweet, but Katie and I had a blast. I would have loved to stay longer, but work schedules didnt let that happen.

Here's the view from our hotel.

Just out of the photo(to the left) were some guys that offered us cocaine & pot, and we hadnt even been checked into our hotel 10 minutes.:thumbup

Here's my view from the beach.

30 seconds later her top blew off....I didnt have the camera ready:banghead

And here's everyone else's view of the beach.

This chick had just lit her joint, and she got caught by the police.

And here's the happy couple.

I have lots more, but I'm sick of uploading them to supermotors...It's taking too long, and I'm tired.

Basically our weekend was drinking(lots of Red Stripe beer), and laying on the beach....I just wish we had more time.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
i've never been to jamaica, but it looks awesome. where's all those waterfalls pix everyone comes back with?

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
so that's where your ass has been, i forgot that you had a vacation planned, good on ya for having some fun. is that red strip stuff any good? we sell a lot of it at work.

speaking of pot, you look like the lead singer of staind in this pic. :rofl:

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
outfreakin standing D, welcome home glad you had fun. I can sense a pee test in your future courtesy of uncle sam

·
Registered
930 Posts
Cool that you had a good time. How long were you there for?

A buddy of mine goes there each year with his girlfriend and they love it...but they go to a nudie-resort/swinger resort. He told me that the drugs are cheap and plentiful just like you experienced, if you are into that...I'm not. But everything else he tells me sounds fun :toothless .

What happened to that chick that got busted with the joint? :doh0715:

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
derrick36 said:
Just out of the photo(to the left) were some guys that offered us cocaine & pot, and we hadnt even been checked into our hotel 10 minutes.:thumbup
And everyone kept telling me Jamaica's not a good place to vacation at :toothless

Good pictures, D

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
:rockon Glad ya had a good time Derrick! :beer

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Sweet pics

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jackhart said:
where's all those waterfalls pix everyone comes back with?
We didnt get to see any waterfalls, we were only there 2 nights, so we decided those days and nights were gonna be spent drunk.:drinkbud We'll sight see next time.

imlikeojnow said:
I can sense a pee test in your future courtesy of uncle sam
That's nothin new. Uncle Sam has really had a "thing" for my piss, the whole time I've been in.:shrug There must be a shortage of piss or something, cuz he likes to get samples from me, damn near every other month.

Gtndrty said:
Better do all that now before there's any children.
It's tough to do after they come along.
Well, we had to sit next to some spawns of satan on the flight home, so I think we decided...NO KIDS!!!
I'm sure that'll change tho.:brownbag

TreR1969 said:
What happened to that chick that got busted with the joint? :doh0715:
The cop in the riot gear talked to her for about 15 minutes, and then she had to empty all her stuff in front of him.
I think they just gave her a scare and took her pot away...No biggie, cuz you can just walk down the beach and buy more.

Here are some random ones, that katie tried to get as the sun was going down. They're kinda blurry, cuz both of us are too lazy to learn how to use the camera.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
derrick36 said:
I have lots more, but I'm sick of uploading them to supermotors...It's taking too long, and I'm tired.
You mean uploading to suxormotors.org dont ya? Yeah, there slow as chit.

And there was a beach in the photos? I missed that....

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Swampwalker3 said:
Can I have Katie's number?
You dont want her number cuase if you get her then you get Derrrick and that aint no good. Just let them two be to them strange little selves....lol

by the way derrick still likes Farm Animals

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Derrick you don't look anything like I pictured you, Katie looks awfully familiar though;)

:goodfinge
Yeller

1 - 20 of 28 Posts