Discussion Starter #1

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fireguy50 said:
You're fuel injecting it?
I didn't get the call :cry
well don't :cry about it....still got to get my new harness for the truck. I got all the engine harness, computer, sensors and chit.
the vehicle harness is still AWOL.

So talk to me....what can you do? :beer

·
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
body harness is the one I really need. And I may even build that myself. I have enough harnesses around to make one I bet.

I'm sure your EFI harness is just great, but I will use the one I already bought with the engine. atleast for now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
thanks ,it's cool to see it comming along. Does'nt look like it will be ready for the rubicon next season though. Can't wait to see it in action.

·
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
newbronc said:
thanks ,it's cool to see it comming along. Does'nt look like it will be ready for the rubicon next season though. Can't wait to see it in action.
I cant wait either.

when does the 'con "open up" again?? yes there is alot to do, but I almost have everything.

·
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i knew it didnt close but figured that it would be very full of snow for a few months. and snow camping isn't alot of fun when you gotta do it tent style.

·
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gearrat said:
look like yoiu are going to be busy tom but with all the work you do where do you find the time :shrug
sleep is highly over rated.

actually anywhere from 30 minutes to one hour a day...
take it as a bunch of small projects and it will get done. not waiting till I can do it all at once cause it will never get done.

·
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the pay off will be in the drive when done

1 - 16 of 16 Posts