Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Jack Daniels and i met tonight.......

We had several long discussions about how i missed him. I think i will visit him more often.....

I miss being drunk.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
I met a canadian cousin of his, don't remember his full name, I never seem to miss having a hangover though, A merry christmas indeed.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
hey yellar you still pissed?

i had a run in with a canadian last night as well. he wore a crown, but walked around in a purple bag. really weird but a hell of a talker....lol

ken

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,880 Posts
I had a party in a Canadian Club.

I left feeling violated.....

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slim said:
Damn I must of really been drunk because I swear I met the Captain of a pirate ship last night.
I'm still trying to figure out why i was up at 4:56 a.m., and why i was signed on here.......i'm suprised i could figure out how to use the computer considering i woke up in the clothes i went out in.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I'm still trying to figure out why i was up at 4:56 a.m., and why i was signed on here.......i'm suprised i could figure out how to use the computer considering i woke up in the clothes i went out in.
when you wake up wearing the same clothes you went out with.... you know you had a good night:beer:thumbup :beer:drinkbud<-----rob

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
atleast u woke up with clothes on....

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
and evidently i met a girl named "Nikole"......and i am supposed to call her
Do it... do her

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
what the hell, the worst that could happen she turns out to be crazy!!!

naw wait til you wake up with your cloths all over the house and the yard and don't remember nothing, and you are lying in bed with a hot chick that seems to don't remember either on what ya'll did!!!

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
MatthewC said:
I had a party in a Canadian Club.

I left feeling violated.....
Is that like when the wife, I mean S.O. goes to bed with Prince Valium and wakes up feeling violated? :brownbag ;)

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I remember her now, she was the bar maid, i was buying her shots.......holy shit she was hot, what the hell did i say to get her number?

sheit.....i was trashed.....should i call her?

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,880 Posts
Ahh the memories Bronco Rob.

Next time check the mail so you can tell the cab driver where you are so you can make a quick exit.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RLKBOB said:
Hell yeah you should call her, just don't ask her to marry you.
<cough>asshole<cough>

Pretty sure i am never going to "pop" the question to anyone ever again.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts