Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, im new to this forum, infact, im just getting my liscence this week, lol. i have had some interest in humvees for a while, and i found this guys humvee job here: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25748&page=6 which even further motivated me to do a similar job, (luckily i am already a pretty good welder, tought by a professional welder for 40 years and taught it for another 10) this is however all that i have available, it is my grandfathers old GMC with a frozen engine, i havent taken a look at it in a while, and i only have a couple pictures available, but when i visit, i might just begin tearing the machine down. maybe, if i can improve the engine (i want to use deisel, but nothing is set in stone) i will use whats in there. just to clear things up, i have very little information on the vehicle right now but i have done TONS of research on humvees. on question i have not been able ot get answered though, what are the differences between a humvee M1025A2 and a hummer h1? i assume there are interior differences, but the outsides look pretty much the same, i want to build mine so it looks just like a military grade humvee. my biggest concern with the GMC truck i have available is the length, i think it might be too long, but maybe chassis modifications will be possible. i will keep veryone updated, as i do plan to follow up on my prject, i suppose however, people probably won't follow mine as muchy as h150's because i havent really started yet, and since im young. if anyone has any information on the truck seen in the picture, i would appreciate it, i havent been able to reach my grandfather, plus hes pretty busy so idk if he would be able to go measure anyways.http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4669861291/

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

I'm hearing all types of vehicles in your intro Brother which I'm sure is great BUT do you own or plan on getting either one of these 1978 -96 FORD -Bronco or F150 trucks...lol lol..otherwise I don't think you'll get much response you know, I'm just saying.................lol lol

Good Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts