Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering who all is on here from utah, i have know seen two other sas broncos around me a white one with red stripe on 35s saw him between 7000s and 106 south and i saw a dark colored one on i80 with the top off sas 10.25 rear it was huge he didnt notice me (driving bmw at the time).

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just arrived in Midvale a month ago. I have a 93 with a Dana 44 SAS and a HD 8.8. I will be selling my axles soon, so anyone in the SLC area who wants to buy HD axles with 456 gears, alloy axle shafts and lockers let me know.

Dave

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
I know of two other SAS'd Bronco's here in Utah, Beerman who has a leaf sprung D44 and beefed up 8.8 and thenag who has a leaf sprung D60 and a one ton out back as well, I don't remember what it is though. I don't know if either of them is wheeling anymore this season though, Jer (Beerman) is in the process of lightening his and thenag is rockin' the 460 so I'm sure gas is killing him right now.

But there are lots of other Bronco's here, I'm out in West Valley, but my rig is torn appart, and rajncajn is out in Rose Park with his hacked fenders and 33's.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am going to put new hi-pinion Dana 60's on my 93 Bronco in a few weeks. If you know anyone who wants to do a Dana 44 SAS I have the axles. The 8.8 was re-tubed with 3/8" axle tube and upgraded to 9" big bearings with Strange alloy 31 spline axle shafts. This 8.8 is essentially been made into a 9". The Dana 44 has moser alloy axle shafts, ARB locker with 456 gears. The 8.8 has a Detroit Locker. The 8.8 has a spare axle shaft (all you need since the axle shaft can fit either side).

·
Registered
399 Posts
Checkin in from Sugarhouse. Welcome to Utah az4x. I was checkin out the Arizona Bronco Stampede pix. Were you there?

·
Registered
153 Posts
DWNHLLR said:
Checkin in from Sugarhouse. Welcome to Utah az4x. I was checkin out the Arizona Bronco Stampede pix. Were you there?
Arizona Bronco stampede? Never heard of it. Can you provide a web site?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Goto broncodriver.com/clubs and check out the list! The link I was lookin at was near the top of that page - The only Arizona Club on there. Looks also like there's a Utah Classic Bronco Club but their site is pretty d-e-a-d.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Here's the exact site: http://www.azbronco.org/a503trip.php

I sooo wish we could get together a killer club like that up here. What a scene that Stampede was! Must have been at least 50 Broncos, all vintages. Looks like the trail rides also suited just about everyone.

·
Registered
858 Posts
yea we all love our bkos with a passion, but it seems that everyone is always too busy to go wheelin or even campin just so we can all meet each other but hopefully some day it will work out :twotu:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm in West Jordan. I'm in a '78 and I have a few buddies with '78's but they don't get on the net much.

If anyone wants to go to Moab just say the word.

btw Does anyone know if the "Mineral Basin" trail is still open? (up American Fork canyon). I've heard a few people say that it's closed. Since they hardly ever go wheeling I don't know if they know what they are talking about.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts