Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone,
My name is Jon and I am from Missouri. Found your great forum some time ago and put it in my book marks. Today I found a reference on a ttb d50 passenger side halfshaft modification that I did on my truck over the summer.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Later, jon

·
Ford-a-Holic
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,267 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
Yo Jon,
Welcome!
Some info for you Jon, no charge!
1985 F-Series Brochure dated August 1984 by Gary @ 1985 Early F-Series Pickup

1985 F-Series Dealer Brochure dated January 1985 by Gary @ 1985 Late F-Series Pickup

1985 Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual (partial) via Gary @
1985 EVTM - Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible)

1985 Specifications by Gary @ http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/axle-ratios.htm

1985 Lubricant Specifications by Ford via Gary @ Lubricant Specifications

1985-1986 Fuel System Adjustments by Ford via Gary @ 1985-1986 Fuel System Adjustments - Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible)

80-86 Differences by Gary @ 1980 - 86 Ford Trucks - Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible)

Fasteners & Illustrations by Gary @ Ford 1980-86 Pickup Fasteners - Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible)
°
For any questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view).

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) @ Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum faqs @ FAQ
Includes for example:
How To Upload Images To Posts & How to Use Search
See more tips!

Please take time to participate and VOTE in our Full-Size of the Month and Year Contests
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes. They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests!
Al

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,116 Posts
Welcome to FSB! Im about 2.5 hours west of ya, north of Topeka. I go to the Liberty U-Pull on occasion. There is a 92 bronco down there right now, but I've pulled some stuff off it already.

From one 85 owner, to another, post some pics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts