Welcome to your second home. The dixie chapter just keeps on growing. Our newest Moderator (and big time Dixie chapter supporter) Shane will be by with an "official" Greeting. Where in NC are you? Spent 5 years in Greensboro myself. It's a pretty nice state.
:stupid Whaaazzuuup?!!???:beer Yea go on over to the intro section and tell the rest of the site hey..they can't help it they're not blessed to be Rebels they're still pretty good folk!!:toothless
Here's a lil bit to help you navigate around..
A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page once a day. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—>click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy, when asking questions, for people to know what kinda rig their helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handful of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.
Again, welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup
Ah yes, another fellow Carolinian. Welcome to the board. There's nothing they can't answer here, and if they can't, then you're pretty much f'd. Maybe you can make it out to the M&G we're trying to concoct?
Figured we have an Ocala thread, HardRock thread, wrenching thread, so why not make a general offroading thread for stuff that doesnt directly relate to them. could be local small places you go to, other events
This weekends Angelo, WhoIsScubaSteve, and I went to the Trucks Gone Wild event at...
Looking to head to WR the weekend of April 18 & 19.
Anyone interested, let's meet at the country store at 8:00 am.
I will stay around to camp with those that come from out of the area. Gonna need your bigboy pants for this place guys.
I have a 1994 Bronco that has a 302 with a bad head gasket. I have a 1995 351w that I'm wanting to swap in. I really don't have the time to do it. Does anyone know of any reputable shop in the High Point, NC area that they would trust to do the swap?
Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk