Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out with my friends Thursday night and my girl Tammy said she could tell I was relaxed for once. So I'm onna roll...like buttah.

We need to have another meet and greet. Yais, soon.

Whatcha think?

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next weekend the 22nd, my brother is having his house warming party and the weekend after that is the weekend after Thanksgiving and we're supposed to be working on the '78 to get it running.

So how about the following weekend, Saturday Decemder 6th? Wanna do the Delkwood Grill again or find another location?

Wait wait wait. :banghead My dad's 60th birthday is the 5th and I need to find out from my mom when we're having his party. We might be doing it on that Saturday.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My dad is a hard-core Mopar man. He wouldn't even show up....which means, we get all the cake!

Oh and my mom said his birthday party will be Sunday the 7th. So if ya'll wanna meet somewhere on the 6th, that works for me. :thumbup

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Hey how about we have it at my house on the 6th and you all can give me a hand installing my lift kit. :toothless :histerica :wacko :toothless :histerica :wacko

The little man will be here before weeks end!!!!!!!!!:chili: :rockon :chili: :rockon :chili: :rockon Which means after that the lift kit will be installed....:D :thumbup :D

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
So does that mean if we do it closer to the middle of December, you could come?
:thumbup :thumbup Would be a very good possibility. I don't want to give a definate "YES" because I don't know how things are going to be with a new baby, being my first and all. But if it's close to the mid of December I will do my best to be there and with my new 6" lift kit on as well!:hump :rockon :hump :rockon

1 - 20 of 26 Posts