Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here from muddy Miami, FL wanted to say HEY!

Just bought a '92 Bronco with a 302 and a E4OD. Needs a bunch of work and Im really glad I found this site because I think you guys can help me make it the baddest FSB it can be. :thumbup

I had a choice between my bronco and a full size blazer...I chose the bronco for its character and smooth lines....also the interior since I think the chevys interior is DISGUSTING! :uke:

Im planning on gettin' a newer engine as well as new door panels cuz the squeeks are drivin' me up a wall! After its mechanically sound, I plan on putting a 6" suspension lift as well as a 3" body lift (no rocky wheelin' here in the swamp so im not worried), some 38" TSL's, and re-gear it. I plan on keeping her forever.

Thanks for havin' me and there are some real good looking steeds out there! Keep it up.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
check out the 80-96 forums for all the info you may need. make sure you search before asking anything, most things have been asked at least once

oh ya, welcome

wes

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Welcome to FSB.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
hey--welcome to FSB :beer

Welcome to the site. As far as the door panels...Drywall anchors work wonders. Buy them, Cut them just over 2/3's of the way off, and then screw them in. The holes in the doors have a tendency to get stripped out and let the screw walk enough to rattle the doors to hell and back. The anchors quited my doors down a ton.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Drilim said:
Welcome to the site. As far as the door panels...Drywall anchors work wonders. Buy them, Cut them just over 2/3's of the way off, and then screw them in. The holes in the doors have a tendency to get stripped out and let the screw walk enough to rattle the doors to hell and back. The anchors quited my doors down a ton.
Can you elaborate? Size? Thanks for the welcome everyone. :beer I've been doing searches and finding lots of usefull info!

Drillim, how about sound deadner?

Say, I noticed a bunch of you guys are from Florida and GA, anyone from south FL?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Hey Hoss, glad ya made it over the intro section. I was gonna tell ya new panels aint your problem but I see Drilim has beat me too it. I've heard sound deadner will also work, but haven't tried myself. Anyhoo welcome aboard! :beer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts