Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
my bko ate my money
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys....well i got my bassani headers and y-pipe, no cats, flomaster 40 and my tail pipe on, the flowmaster came from my old camaro and sounded sweet so i put it on the bko and it dont sound all that great anymore, its a 2.25 in/out 40 series original,

its seen its better days so im junkin it and want to go with somethin diff....i herd a badass mustang today with a bassani x-pipe, no cats, and a borla stinger muffler and now i want that sound

ive searched the exhuast clips and dont see anyone runin borla mufflers, soo my ? is does anyone here run the borla`s and have a sound clip, if not then do yall think i could get that sound out of the bko or does the ground clearance play a big roll in that?

if i have to ill even part with the new bassani y and run duals with the off-road x pipe and the dual borla stingers.
this is kinda what i want but without the supercharger wineing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x8BCG_PZ2Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0grzqaCsYo

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
The cam in the mustang is what adds to the sound of the muffler. Your truck will not sound exactly like that mustang.

·
my bko ate my money
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn that sucks, well if i could get it close id be happy, i wont be puttin a cam in this one sence its so worn out, ill save that for the 351w later on,

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,957 Posts
do some searches for the hooker aerochamber muffler sound clips.i think you will be happy with the way it sounds

·
my bko ate my money
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yoomoo, I love you man but you remind me of the soccer moms that wll drop 30k on a SUV because the upholstery matches her shoes and it has furry cup holders.

Love,

Ricky..............:smokin:
:toothless ya im real picky about my vehicles, and like everyone else im always on a budget so some things take awhile to complete,

the fuzzy cup holders are a nice touch:rofl:

·
my bko ate my money
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do some searches for the hooker aerochamber muffler sound clips.i think you will be happy with the way it sounds
well i listened to some of the aerochambers and they sound nice but their not a deep enough rumble....im thinkin ill either go with no muffler or the aerochamber, id still like to put a borla on but id hate to fork out that kinda money and find out it dont sound good on a truck

·
Registered
731 Posts
You might get a similar sound running duals. I will see about getting a sound clip of mine this evening. I am now running true duals 2 1/2", no cats and dual mufflers that look similar to 40s (can't see the brand on them, maybe it's on the top, I'll check) on a carbed 302, with shorties. Pipes run out the back.

It is way to loud for me, so I am going single 3" into a high-flow cat and 3" in/dual 3" out Summit muffler.

Let me know if you want to hear it and if the rain stops, I will try to get a sound clip.

·
my bko ate my money
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You might get a similar sound running duals. I will see about getting a sound clip of mine this evening. I am now running true duals 2 1/2", no cats and dual mufflers that look similar to 40s (can't see the brand on them, maybe it's on the top, I'll check) on a carbed 302, with shorties. Pipes run out the back.

It is way to loud for me, so I am going single 3" into a high-flow cat and 3" in/dual 3" out Summit muffler.

Let me know if you want to hear it and if the rain stops, I will try to get a sound clip.
na thanks though, im gonna see how the aerochambers work out for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.