Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 95 XLT in Dec 2013. Been reading posts on FSB since mid Jan 2014. Finally joined up, lots of reasons to join. All the posts I have read so far, seems like people try to help each other here. This is a big help to people who are not as well versed in the Bronco specific info like me. Loved Broncos since the first time I saw 1, but i'm not very mechanical, and have learned a lot from reading stuff posted on here. Thanks for making it easy to find stuff out.

Have a good day,

Larry

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
welcome to the board B.R.E./Larry. :thumbup

As for the lack of mech. ability... I was/am the same. That's why I'm on the staff now... I've gotten so much good help from our friends here that I felt I had to give back whatever I could. :beer

Registered
Welcome to the site.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
thanks to all for the warm welcome, and I am currently trying to get supermotors pic deal figured out

Registered
Discussion Starter #8

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
thank you for putting my pics on here
Larry

FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

Super Moderator
Welcome aboard. Like you, I knew virtually nothing about mechanical issues when I came to the site. After 5 years now, I feel like I know as much about my truck as any mechanic. Ive even rebuilt the motor in my garage. Its easy, you just need the proper tools, space, time, and research. Theres guys here that can answer any question.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts