Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
havn't been around for a while so I thought I would drop in and say hey.

:goodfinge

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Oh shit, there goes the hood!:banghead :goodfinge What's up Mik-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Shit ,stepchild will get all warm and fuzzy inside knowing your back .

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
damn bout time u came back, missed ya :goodfinge

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
derrick36 said:
How is everything going?
To be honest, not that great right now. But all things considered I'm doing OK

Zach94 said:
what's up man? ever finish the trailer?
I'll never be finished with it. I have more fun with it as an endless welding projest instead of actually using it.
I have added some cool stuff though. I built these jacks from scratch on it and they are seriously the cats ass. They work way slicker than I thought they would. Also I was going to have flames painted on the side, but then I thought it would look cooler if I cut the flames out of .25" steel and welded them on. It looks way better that way. Kind of a 3 deminsional ghost flame.
I also have cut off and removed a lot of the things I already did to it. After looking at it some stuff just didn't turn out as well as I thought it should have so I redid a lot of stuff. If everything goes good I should be painting it in about 2 months here. Then I'll have to find another thing to cut and weld on

Dirtdigger said:
Oh shit, there goes the hood!:banghead :goodfinge What's up Mik-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Shit ,stepchild will get all warm and fuzzy inside knowing your back .
I'ts OK, I know he loves me

eljefe said:
what up motha****kaaaaaaaa!!
My favorite Mexican:beer

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Welcome Back! Now post some updated pics of your trailer. I wanna see the ghost flames.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
hey fvckker whats up? Long time no hear. How life. you get that thing you were going get yet?

Ken

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
about time your back. I actually found most your post interesting haha

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bronco Rob said:
whats up man.......still a woman hater?
Yeah I'm still a woman hater. Probably always will be too.
I have nothing against the prostitutes or strippers, but the chicks at Hooters really annoy me.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts