Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well,, I guess it's time to start sharing here. I've picked up (just this past Saturday) the old, green Bronco. She drives, runs, shifts, and generally behaves very well. I've done just a bit of clean up and tinkering with this and that so far.

Anyway, today I made a deal with my 'young' neighbor who has a 90s F250 deisel, for the kid stuff projector headlights that came on my Bronco. I'd simply swap his stock ones for my 'fancy' ones...he jumped at the idea, he-he.

So, first pics of restoration now in progress...headlight treatment, before and after.

$$ Bronco with old headlight.jpg $$ Bronco with new headlight.jpg

·
Super Moderator
14,894 Posts
Welcome to the site @tygr1 , nice looking Bronco and it sounds like it's pretty good shape mechanically..congrats..

When you get a chance make sure to fill out your profile info with the specs from your rig, year, engine/tranny combo and anything else you want to add..

Enjoy the FSB madness!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, jermil01! Appreciate the welcome. Yes, the old green thing is actually in very good mechanical shape.

Found out this morning the AC is needing to be replaced, but other than that it's just another good old Ford with 180k on it and everything still (ac excluded) works! Front end bushings, ends, etc, have all been done at some point, doesn't leak a DROP of anything, the oil is as clean as my Wife's '16 Edge, and the 4wd seems to just need a shift motor replacement.

$5k bought me a good one, I do believe.

·
Super Moderator
14,894 Posts
Thanks, jermil01! Appreciate the welcome. Yes, the old green thing is actually in very good mechanical shape.

Found out this morning the AC is needing to be replaced, but other than that it's just another good old Ford with 180k on it and everything still (ac excluded) works! Front end bushings, ends, etc, have all been done at some point, doesn't leak a DROP of anything, the oil is as clean as my Wife's '16 Edge, and the 4wd seems to just need a shift motor replacement.

$5k bought me a good one, I do believe.
sounds like a good deal for 5K, but you shouldn't have said anything about it not leaking a drop of anything...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts