Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys & Gals, My name is Kevin and I live in Glendale California, bout 5 minutes from Los Angeles. Found this site while doing some Bronco research last night. Spent the better part of today giving the once over to a '95 Bronco XLT that I wound up buying an hour ago.

At this point, all I know is the Bronco is a '95 XLT 5.8L 90,000 miles with a slight lift kit installed up front. I need to run the numbers I guess to see what else it has as far as the tranny, axles, aside from the lift kit and the wheels, its stock and in real good shape, thats why I bought it.

Im basically replacing my 68 F250 2WD 390 that since we're expecting another child, the truck no longer has enough room for my wife Tina, and 2 children. I also needed a vehicle that can tow my 18' Travel Trailer & I have no doubt that the Bronco will perform.

Great Site.....Thanks!!!
Kevin

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dat_Bronco_Boi said:
welcome to the madness that is the fsb
LOL.... Appreciate your honesty!!! Thanks for the welcome guys..... I hope Ive linked this correctly, if not, my apologies....at any rate, heres a couple of pics of the Bronco I bought yesterday.

It just feels strange to drive a vehicle thats almost 30 yrs newer than the 1968 F250 I've had for 13 yrs. Definitely not a complaint:thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts