Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im alex johnson i live in kennedale,texas im currently buyin a 1988 ford bronco with 4" lift kit 33x12.5-15 tires and its powered by wat i believe is a 302 that puts power threw a aod(if stock but i dont know) then to a 1356 t-case,ttb d44f,then finally to a 8.8r,well ill let you guys know i dont like people who like to e-thug,or who are a-holes cuz im bipolar and my meds arent workin to well so i want to fight alot and stay mad and depressed and all the other B.S. thats acciated with hopefully my only mental dissorder,well i love working on cars im currently going to ati to become a auto technician,now i got that outta the way i would like to thank you guys for haven me on the website!!!!!

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,200 Posts
Hey Alex, welcome to the site! Good luck with the Bronco purchase. :thumbup Post up some pics when you get it.

Stay tough sorting out the bipolar stuff. The right balance of the right meds can make a night & day difference.

And on a lighthearted note, here's some of these:
that you can use later. They'll save you some flamage down the road. :toothless

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man!!!it looks like i might not be able to get it though

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
:rockon Welcome to FSB! :rockon​

My roommate has bi-polar pretty bad and for a long while it was a big struggle to get the right medicine balanced out, but once you get it right then it's awesome!!!

Hey Alex, welcome to the site! Good luck with the Bronco purchase. :thumbup Post up some pics when you get it.

Stay tough sorting out the bipolar stuff. The right balance of the right meds can make a night & day difference.

And on a lighthearted note, here's some of these:
that you can use later. They'll save you some flamage down the road.
:toothless
:scratchhe huh?? i dont get it... how can he use dots to not get flamed?? :brownbag

thanks man!!!it looks like i might not be able to get it though
Ah!! :shocked No way?!? What happened?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i really got to talk to jimmy!!!so ill be up there with what i make friday and see what he says!!!but really i dont know if he will work with me but its been there at his lot for awhile.we'll see wat happens saturday.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,200 Posts
:scratchhe huh?? i dont get it... how can he use dots to not get flamed?? :brownbag
:toothless Them is periods. He can put them in between some words when he types. Usually around the places where you would suck in air if you were talking. After reading that intro, I figured he must have run out of 'em. See, he used some of his new ones already. :toothless
i really got to talk to jimmy!!!so ill be up there with what i make friday and see what he says!!!but really i dont know if he will work with me but its been there at his lot for awhile.we'll see wat happens saturday.
Good luck, I hope it works out. They're a lot of fun. :thumbup

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys it aint the nicest if i get it ill be buyin it for $850!!!but thatll do lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not yet bro but when i or if i start buyin it i will get pics!!!i have another obsticle my ex and i had sex bout a month ago she started her period on the 3rd stopped on the 5th then started back up on the 8th and has been on it ever since so i want to take her to the clinic to see wats up.i want that bronco but i aint gonna let her go on like she is!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dis is bullshit she aint talked to me in 48hrs and im worring bout her know!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the warm welcomes!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well im going to try buyin the bronco again cuz im getting 51hrs on my next check hopefully!!!!my last check wasnt enough to mess with jimmy's time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i no longer have a job but im tryin to find one asap!!!!also keep havin problems with the ex so yea its fun!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey guys still lookin for a job.hopefully i find one soon or im going to loose the rest of my sanity lol.quite talkin to the ex figured it was bout time.shes not a nice person ive got scars and burns to prove it.well im still thinkin bout the 88 bronco its still there too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts