Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say wassup. I've been around SuperFord a while, and was on MBB and now Im here. Im in Sacramento, CA and got me a couple rides. I got an 85 351/C6 on 31's with no lift and a 91 351/AOD on 35's with major cutting and Bushwackers. Have yet to take the 91 out, but the 85 has seen a little mud.

Heres the 85.

and the 91

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :beer

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Hi, I seem to remember your name from MBB but glad you have pics already. also another thing is...do you have a mud pit in your backyard cuse thats what it looks like in the first pic :toothless

·
Super Moderator
26,057 Posts
yo,
Welcome and I like that mud shot!..now i need a mud slide to get thru the reat of the night.

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Welcome aboard. Great pics..

Make sure to vote for this site by clicking on the 4x4 link, left hand side on the bottom of the home page..

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Welcome :beer

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont have a mud pit in my back yard, but it is available to me whenever I want to play. Its in my firends backyard all 6 acres of it :toothless I ended up haveing to dig it out and it took about 3 days before I was able to get in there with some friends to do it. Then I ended up getting pulled out by a Heep :banghead Heres another pic. This is my step-brothers Heep, but its the only 1 I have any respect for. He built it up himself with parts bought and traded for. He has no problem doing the Rubicon. On his last trip, he broke a front axle ujoint and still made it all the way through without any hassles. Other than it being a Jeep, what cha think?

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
not a bad looking heep, i respect anybody and their ride, if they enjoy it, work on it and respect others :thumbup welcome to FSB :beer :beer :beer

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
welcome to the site, bronco brother. hope you enjoy it.

I guess your slogan is "GOT MUD??"

·
Registered
129 Posts
WELCOME. easy does it.... one day at a time..... Wrong kind of :beer :beer :beer holic?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Welcome to Broncoholics anonymous!
It looks like you've got the pic posting down pat. So I'll spare ya the noobie speach, just be sure to vote!
Again, welcome to our home away from home. :beer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts