Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Casey. I am 13 and i love broncos. I was wondering if anyone has one they would give to me? I live in PA.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Welcome aboard Casey, believe it our not there has been Bronco's given away on here, but most of the time you gotta go pick up because there gonna be projects....But at 13 you got plenty of time to work on it!!

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup
:thumbup

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Blaze said:
Welcome aboard Casey, believe it our not there has been Bronco's given away on here, but most of the time you gotta go pick up because there gonna be projects....But at 13 you got plenty of time to work on it!!

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup
:thumbup
Blaze why dont you go have yourself a nice cold :beer that was very well said!!

anywho welcome to our home!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
damn im not the youngest anymore:cry , anyways your outta luck I just gave my 79 bronco to DUSTBALL&Byerks so have funn looking for another freebie

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks alot guys, I already know quite a bit about broncos, since i grew up with one parked in my driveway.:D If you guys see a good freebe or cheap truck in or near NE, PA or Lower NY Please tell me!! Well, i got to go to school. See you guys later!:( :D

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Welcome there little man! I would say sit back and grab a cold one and enjoy in the fun but.......you is a young'n so just sit back and enjoy. :D:D

Now we can raise him (which sounds like he doesn't need to be taught) up the way he is suppose to be.:thumbup :thumbup

Turbonatr is (If he still has it) selling an 87 for $300. Check out the FOR SALE forum!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
again thanks, anyone else have one?

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
chambiec1 said:
Hi,
My name is Casey. I am 13 and i love broncos. I was wondering if anyone has one they would give to me? I live in PA.
ha ha ha. Welcome aboard bro. Where in pa u from? drop in on the northeast chapter sometime:thumbup looks like u got plenty of time to find the perfect bronco so start savin. i remember when i got my first bronco, now i'm on my 4th:rockon guess i got hooked.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone. Anyone got a bronco i could have for real cheap or have period?

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
Welcome kiddo, keep up with this site and read all the tech, and you will know all there is to know about broncos by the time you have a drivers license:thumbup

1 - 20 of 30 Posts