Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Welcome. I am in the process of parting out an 84, you can have the frame and what's left of the body when I'm done. Which won't be much. The engine,seats,wheels,bumpers, tailgate, door panels, gas tank and driveshafts are already spoken for. But you can have the rest. Rusted out floor and all. :thumbup

Maybe you can come along with the NE Chapter when we go wheeling, as long as you get a permission slip signed.

·
College User
2,015 Posts
LOL, now that was mean to the little guy. You have to leave the wheel for him to steer it atleast.

·
Retired
16,014 Posts
Welcome to the site I remember 13 once I think it was about 18 years ago I think stupid brain I can't remember sh!t.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks guys, Yah it would be real cool to go with you guyssince i havent ever been offroad with anything except a old car and my quads. I want a bronco for trails out to my dads and fields. maybe if you are near the Norteast Part of PA wheeling i could go with you. It would be great

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have a Bronco you can have.....do you collect Matchbox?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Haha, soo funny:lolup not! I aint joking, i really want a bronco!

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
gobucs1 said:
LOL, now that was mean to the little guy. You have to leave the wheel for him to steer it atleast.
It will have a column in it.

We're headed to Paragon in Hazelton next weekend. Maybe one of us will have an open seat. Right now I don't, if I go wheeling without my kids they'll disown me.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
does paragon have a site?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks all! any one have a free or cheap bronco for me?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts