Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi and say this is an Awesome site.
I have a 1986 Bronco XLT with a 302 an AOD, 33 inch tires. Right now it is Bone stock with 1 exception. The AOD has just been rebuilt with a shift kit. no rear sway bar and front leaving this weekend.
To come:
4 inch lift
New Carpet (got it)
New seats (got them)
New front and rear bumpers (some awsome posts on these so i have to weld one up)
Onboard Air compressor (building this right now)
S.A.S (when i can)
and a 9 inch rear when i have time.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
welcome. that's one greta lookin rig. don't forget to vote daily for top 4x4 by clicking the link, and for Full Size Of the Month (FOTM) monthly in the fotm thread.:beer

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Welcome, make sure you get some pics and do writeups on those installations. We love da pics!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Nice rig, bro! From B.C. to Fl.,huh?? I bet that was culture shock...:toothless If your gonna yank the rear end out I believe I'd go with the 10.25 instead of the 9..:shrug just my .02
Anyway welcome aboard and heres some help with the site...

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep that is a sway bar,

But that was 2 days after i got it.

The sway bar was gone about 3 days after i got it.
First thing i removed.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Blaze said:
Nice rig, bro! From B.C. to Fl.,huh?? I bet that was culture shock...:toothless If your gonna yank the rear end out I believe I'd go with the 10.25 instead of the 9..:shrug just my .02

Ya it was a total culture shock.
I drove down in a 1968 Caddy Sedan de ville

The 10.25 is a idea. i still have not shopped around for this (i have yet to check the wreaking yards)

K

·
0 Posts
welcome
nice bronc:thumbup
words of advice - before asking stupid questions, use the search button, or you'll be sorry!

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Narzuhl said:
The 10.25 is a idea. i still have not shopped around for this (i have yet to check the wreaking yards)
if you go 10.25 you will have to convert your front to 8 lug too, unless you want different bolt patterns.

all the info you'll need for a swap is right here, i'm thinking about the 9" swap too

1 - 20 of 23 Posts