Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was getting worried that there weren't any good Bronco forums on the internet. I don't know why it took me so long to find one, but I'm glad I did. Here's a picture of my 1990 Custom. It's only got a few minor mods (32's, duals, 275hp 5.0, K&N), but may get some more in the near future.

You see more pictures here.

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Welcome and glad to have ya here. :beer

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
nice clean looking truck. i think i am going to paint mine white like that when i get it repainted.:thumbup

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome all!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Good lookin' rig!:thumbup

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->[http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6204]click me, click me!![/URL] to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,576 Posts
Welcome Brent!
Do you own all those rigs on your site?
Ever make it up my way from Ellensburg?

Enjoy the site and take Blaze's advice... you'll be glad ya did! ;)

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Welcome, what did you do to get $275 out of your 302?

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,694 Posts
Yeah, welcome to the site man..Nice looking ride you have there.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
4x Pepe: I used to own all those rigs, though not all at the same time. I live in Moses Lake and do get over to Spokane on occasion. What do you know about this place? I've heard there is some 4-wheelin' places there. That's the one thing about Moses Lake--no place to off-road except the sand dunes, which isn't all that fun in a 4x4.

SMOOTH: After spinning the rod in my stock 5.0, I dropped one of these into my Bronco (with iron heads). To be honest, I'm probably not getting the full 275 with stock intake and manifolds. But it's definitely got more power than before.

Blaze: Thanks for the heads up--will do.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,576 Posts
MUD E1 said:
4x Pepe: What do you know about this place?
You mean THIS place?

Been there a few times... not to shabby.
Got a bud in CDA that says he's found some too! :thumbup

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
welcome to the site...nice ride! I almost bought a white one, but the oj jokes would have been hell...:chili:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts