Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i guess this is kinda a late introduction, since i started posting on here before i actually bought the bronco :D lol...

anyway, my names james, i'm NOT jewish (just to clear that up lol), and i just bought a 1980 bronco 4x4 a few days ago... i live in lansing michigan, and have been offroading since before i had my license, which isn't a terribly long time but its experience none the less :)... plans for the bronco would be a nice push bar or brush gaurd of some sort, a light rack on the roof, and a lift...

if you guy's know some good places to go to get all this stuff (especially the light rack) i'd really appreciate it...

james

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
welcome. we love pics here, so post whatcha got! you can occasionally find good used parts in the for sale section here, also there are plenty of places online to order parts, depending on exactly what you want. don't forget to vote for top 4x4 daily y clicking the link, and fotm monthly in the fotm thread.:beer

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Welcome to FSB jew84 :shocked

OOOPS! I mean JHew84 :D

couldn't help it .. you kinda opened the door for me on that one :thumbup

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
:lolup You no my heroe any more D. There is no call for that. Although I did LMFAO :lolup :)

Anyhoo, Welcome to our home "JHew84", Like I ask all the new members to do is please click on "TOP 4X4 SITE" and when its time to vote for the FOTM, Please do. Thanx and now enjoy the best site on the Planet.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
JHew84 said:
oh, and fireguy, i think i saw your bronco the other day off of saginaw parked at some lil shop, its a greyish color with a white top right?
nope looks like this:

not always that dirty, some times worse

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all the warm welcomes, these forums kick-ass lol, i'd be more than happy to vote for them, it appears i'll have to sign up on that 4x4 thing so i'll do that tonite... and ya it wasn't you, but it was a pretty big bronco lol, and i thought i had seen a picture of yours before and it looked like that, guess not :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts