Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to applaud the customer service, quality and speed of High Angle Driveline.. www.HighAngleDriveline.com

Sent Jess an email on Satuday with some dimensions and specifications regarding a driveshaft i needed.. On Sunday night he replied with a quote. I accepted and on Monday morning he called and we finalized the order.. By the end of the week i had the driveshaft in my hands. Quality looks great, packaged very very very well. Anyways, just thought id add this to the vendor reviews..

1(530)877-2875 [email protected]

·
Registered
95 Posts
They did my shaft too! After going through 3 Tom Woods crap shafts in a year, I called Jesse at high angle. I've been running his for maybe 8 months now with 0 problems! His service was great and he has an amazing product! The 8 months I have had his shaft, I have put on more miles than I had on the 3 Tom woods shafts.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I got one of these DS from Jess. He is definately not out to push a sale. He actually talked me out of buying one until I got some other stuff taken care of. When I was ready I ordered on a Monday and it showed up on Friday.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Why did you need a new driveshaft and how much did that Beauty cost ya. I thought up to a 6inch lift you didnt need a longer drive shaft

·
Registered
326 Posts
beckyandrich said:
Why did you need a new driveshaft and how much did that Beauty cost ya. I thought up to a 6inch lift you didnt need a longer drive shaft
When I got my rig the DS was trashed. There was a bearing that was all chewed up. It was almost as expensive to fix it as it was to get a new one. I think with the 15% Christmas discount it came to $275 ish.
With a 4" lift I know your good on the stock DS but I'm not sure if you can use the stock one with a 6" lift.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts