Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning my brother came up to my house, so we pulled the top off the Bronco and took off. First we passed through Honda Valley and went over to Deep Creek- they're pretty close. From there we went down the 138 and went up a road over the mountain down to Cleghorn, got back on the 15 for one exit and took the offroad trail up Cajon Pass over to Oak Hills. Here are some pics we took along the way.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Man that is some beautiful land, and a gook looking bronco. Everything here in South Texas is pretty much flat.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, take 138 east from the 15 over to 173 and go north. Myself from here in Hesperia, it's about a 10 mile trip down Main St. to Lake Arrowhead Rd, which goes to 173.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, for Deep Creek (the pics with the water) take 15, to 138 east, to 173 north. For the trail up the pass, get off at 138 (Silverwood exit), and go straight through the intersection where the dirt is and parallel the freeway like rudedog said. It was fun- I'm ready to go do it again. Let me know if you guys wanna get out sometime, it would be kinda nice to explore more of those areas and have more trucks to go with in case I go getting myself stuck.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
nice pics...........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts