Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there Bronco World, I just bought my first Bronco, 1990 Eddie Bower, 351w, 6 in lift, 35in BFG's, all for a staggering $900 bucks. I joined this forum in order to learn from others who have done what I dream about doing to my Bronco. My dream is to have a half Pre-runner half krawler Bronco. Basically the looks of a pre-runner but the capability of a Krawler. Nothing like those extreme Krawlers, just enough to get me by on the trails through Burns Canyon and Johnson Valley. I'm really excited to learn how these machines work and have a great listening ear. I'm open for suggestions. A few open questions for you veterans out there: Where is the best place to find parts, IE: Suspension kits, Pre-Runner Bumper with lights embedded, and a Roof rack basket with the light bar attached? these are just a few items ive been hunting for yet can't seem to find, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading

·
umm...idk
359 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet thanks for the links man! I'll try and get some pics up of my Bronco soon, having a bit of trouble loading them! I'll check the forums to figure it out!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One more thing, I live near Yucca Valley Ca, and I know West Coast Bronco is right down the street from me, Has anyone had any experience with them or know if they're reputable? thx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts