·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High Performance F350 axles:
$2000:
Located in Brighton, Mi
Phone: 313-673-0190

I have a project that I am parting out. Parts are located in Brighton. I am asking $2000 for the pair before I put everything on ebay. I have over $5000 into these axles. All parts are BRAND NEW and never had drive shafts bolted to them. I would like to get $2000 for the pair or $1600 for the front and $600 for the rear. You cant buy the parts for what Im asking for these much less the cost of the axles. Remember, these parts are brand new. I have other 460 Ford parts, truck parts tires and rims available. These axles have been trussed with 1/4" plate steel.

The details are as follows:

FRONT AXLE

1991 D60 king pin from F350 dually, converted to SRW:

D60 axle $800.00

rebuild kit $150.00

power locker $400.00

warn premuim 35 spline hubs $200.00

Moser 35 outer shafts $400.00

Brand new dual piston calipers
and rotors $170.00

Brand new 4.56 ratio gears and
timkin bearing kit $300.00

ring and pinion professional
assembly by the ring and pinion
shop in Pontiac $200.00

Blue torch 3/8" thick
custom cover $250.00

Total $2,870.00

REAR AXLE

1984 Sterling 10.25

10.25 axle $800.00

Brand New Detroit locker $800.00

Brand New 4.56 ratio gears and
install kit $300.00

Blue torch custom
3/8""thick cover $250.00

New drums and brake
hardware $150.00

Ring and pinion shop professional
assembly from the ring and pinion
shop in Pontiac $200.00

Total $2,500.00:

Location (Brighton):
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):
Will you Ship? (maybe):
Method of shipment (freight):
Payment method (PayPal, Cash):
Other info:

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,337 Posts
Do you happen to have a 4x4 truck pan and pickup for a 460 laying around?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a complete [email protected] 460 install kit for the 460 into a 1980 to 1996 F150/Bronco. I also have a custom set of headers with 2" primaries and SCJ flanges for thie same trucks. I have a set of 38x15x16 Gumbo radial mud tires with at least 80% tread These are on 16x10 8 lug rims. I aklso have a spare tire, same as these with almost 100% tread but no rim for it. The problem is I need to sell the axles first before I sell any of the other stuff. If I dont sell the axles, Ill keep everything and try to finish off this project.

So buy my axles....

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
you paid $800 for a sterling? :twak

that being said, $2000 for all of this is seems like a steal. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you paid $800 for a sterling? :twak

that being said, $2000 for all of this is seems like a steal. good luck with the sale.
This axle was purchased brnad new. There has never been a driveshaft bolted to this axle. I bought this axle from a guy who had purchased this as a spare for his mud truck in PA. He sold the truck before he ever got a chance to use it. The ale was powder coated white and I had it sandblasted and now it is painted with POR-15.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you willing to crate and ship them?
Yes, I can strap them to a crate and ship them. They would need to go freight. I live near the Detroit Airport so we have all the freight companies near here. You will need to check on pricing. I would figure the weight around 1000 lbs for both.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I saw the response I just figured since you posted them you had prices in mind.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I saw the response I just figured since you posted them you had prices in mind.
No problem. I havent thought about it all yet. I have everything written down in an excel soreadsheet along with what I paid fior everything. I just have ALOT of stuff, but I dont want to think about that unless the axles sell. If the axles sell, I place the parts for sale and calculate how much money Im willing to loose on this stuff.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is a heck of a deal on these axles. Im surprised they're not sold yet. The cost of the lockers and aftermarket shafts and gears cost more than what Im asking for this stuff and everything is brand new

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
This is a heck of a deal on these axles. Im surprised they're not sold yet. The cost of the lockers and aftermarket shafts and gears cost more than what Im asking for this stuff and everything is brand new
does sound like a good deal, but pics are worth a thousand words. :thumbup

good luck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And just for the receord, the trussing is just a 1/4" plate that was cut and welded across from the pig to the the spring mounts. This was recommended to me by a buddy who said it would be some cheap insurance. There is some red dust on the axles from some sanding I was doing in the garage, but they will clean up nice

1 - 20 of 25 Posts