1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
She knws my tractors sexy
1,699 Posts
Dead Gummit!!!! Haha nice vid

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Snake out the tree and shut the tailgate on the rods!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I have all 3 of his out take videos. Some funny shit happens to ol Bill.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I guess you could say im kind of friends with bill dance, Bill dance comes into my work about 4-5 times a month. I work At sheltair aviation services We Are one of the biggest FBO's in the nation so we maintain, tow, fuel all the private jets, Bill has his own whitch is a citation x that is over 10 million dollars by the way so he is one rich *******. He is an Awesome guy Very personable and always has time to talk about fishing whenevr he comes in he asked where i am to take his bags hes a great guy. always leaves a nice fat tip too.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
That was hilarious.

Not to hijack, but about ten years ago, I was taking my dads 26' boat up the Fraser river for him and I asked him to help me mount the outboard in case something happened to the inboard and he says what the fark, you are only going about 5 miles up river, so I said, ok and away I went. I got about 2 miles up river and just craked the throttle up to about 4200 RPM, when all of a sudden there was this huge bang from the 350 and smoke poured out of the engine bay and there I was dead in the middle of the river.

So now I have to mount this 125 outboard on my own. My beoch wife was no help, simply because there was no room for her to help, so I tried to mount this monster on by myself....no way. After almost dropping the outboard into the river for the third time, I gave up. Next I go to use the CB, but wouldn't you know it, the freaken thing didn't work.

I'm right in the middle of the river dead in the water, not knowing what to do when suddenly I hear this large deisel motor start up. I look to shore and there was this tug boat right beside me taking off. I waved frantically and as luck would have it he saw me and towed me to where my dad was. The cool part was I offered the captain 40 bucks for some beer and he refused saying there was no way he would accept that. It turns out one of the pistons exploded. The funny part is, if you can picture this was me trying to mount this huge 125 outboard on my own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts