Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
That landing looked liked it might of hurt the neck/head. But wow, that looks fun to do.

·
Try it now!!
9,120 Posts
shet is out lawed now iirc
I keep hearing that but I'd like someone to prove it. Theres no way legislature moves that quickly to ban a certain type of tube...and even then it has to be described in perfect detail, and manufacturers will come up with another design thats "legal" but does the same thing.

Insurance? Now thats a different animal...mighta stopped production for lawsuits?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Insurance? Now thats a different animal...mighta stopped production for lawsuits?

Exactly. Up here, they have all had sales suspended and most recalled as a result of injuries and a few deaths.

Transport Canada is still working on the formal reccomendations and the subsequent legislation part of it.

I would not be surprised if they are gone for good. Regardeless of a manufacturers reccomendations, some idiot will try to get his overpowered Moomba to drag thething up to 90 just for a laugh.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
MAN I WANT TO TRY ONE OF THOSE.

The manta rays are not recalled, just the round flying tube. They look fun as hell though

I keep hearing that but I'd like someone to prove it. Theres no way legislature moves that quickly to ban a certain type of tube...and even then it has to be described in perfect detail, and manufacturers will come up with another design thats "legal" but does the same thing.

It was a recall on one type of flying tube, not that manta ray. Even though it was PLASTERED with warnings, to many dumbass were getting hurt and sueing.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Looks both fun and scarey.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
those are fun as hell. hard to control and they hurt when you land wrong

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts