Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glastonbury, CT Police Log (what a joke)

On 1/23: Officer Troy reported to Hopewell Heights because the caller said she received mail that was not addressed to her.

1/25: Officer Kennedy went to Neipsic road to a report of a person selling leftover meat and seafood door to door.

1/27: Officer Carol went to New London Turnpike because the caller reported receiving a voodoo doll at her office.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
sounds like a small town!

That is usually what goes on in kermit.
Cops come to visit cause the sign in the window was wrong and neighbor got worried of the owner.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
My town's dispatch
I've been trying to find the guy too. Regardless of what the dept. says or what that stupid stupid woman says, I commend the guy for having the balls to say what anyone else would be thinking. "WHY the hell are you calling 911 on your TWELVE year old daughter!? Why do you think it's the city's responsibility to discipline YOUR child?!" Ah well, I digress.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Konham, You should be happy that is the worst the cops have to deal with.

Ubermich, that is farked up. The guy maybe shouldn't have said that, but that lady needs a smack.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just pulled out the really funny ones, but there were about 10 rediculous ones.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Parma is notorius for it. The population mainly consists of older caucasion people.

An old woman called 911 here once because she needed her driveway shoveled. What constitutes an emergency to some, is not an emergency to others.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i got a leather belt with my name on it at home. And yes it was used on me when i was younger. But i learn to quit the stuff that cause the belt to come out.

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Idiot mother calling 911 said:
"This man does need to be disciplined," Lori said. "How can a person in this line of work be so unfeeling that he asked a person who needed help, 'Would you like us to come over and shoot your child?'
wtf does she know about discipline???

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
She wants more discipline for the 911 call-taker but she fails to do that very same thing to her own kids. Ok so maybe shooting the kid is out of line, but a little Tasering might work wonders....:d Just kidding about that but just because the child is only 12 doesn't make them dangerous. I mean my son (who's a good kid) just turned 13 in December and he's only 13 right........but he's 6' 2" and about 200lbs. Fortunately I have instilled the necessary manners in that boy otherwise I would be in a world of crap like apparently this lady is for not doing that to her kids.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
haha, my fiancee is from glastonbury, i gotta show that to her...:histerica

·
Registered
74 Posts
I don't think that what he said is that big of a deal. At least he did not say something horrible like, " do you want us to come over and spank your little brat". Because as we all know that would be inexcusable child abuse. The nerve! Ha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts