Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, started the swap in the bronco (very slowly), and I’ve already made a few hundred dollars in errors, could have done stuff way easier, and all that. Trying to save guys the headaches I’ve made myself.

what are your biggest “wish I would have done” and “I’ll never do this again?”

mine... pulling the trigger too fast on Facebook market place without researching more.

Glad I’m doing breaks before it’s under the bronco.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,390 Posts
In general is my interpretation so.....
Welding my custom bumpers to the frame.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,390 Posts
Going to chevy 3/4 ton brakes to fit 15" wheels and scrapping the ford caliper brackets. Now that i have 16.5 wheels i wanted to go back to the ford brakes but cant find caliper brackets.?‍♂
@88Bronco300 You know I’m scrapping an 86 F150 4X4 and have a frame I’m trailering that’s an F250 2wd ...what do you need and will either work?

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Wish I would have found FSB when my I got my Bronco. Would definitely not have put a lot of money if any into cosmetics. Nice 4" lift regeared. Kept stock looking. Never knew there was such a following.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish I would have found FSB when my I got my Bronco. Would definitely not have put a lot of money if any into cosmetics. Nice 4" lift regeared. Kept stock looking. Never knew there was such a following.
it’s crazy how much info is on there now. I love that OBS Is “cool” so we can find more stuff for these trucks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts