Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
:histerica :histerica :histerica

mine would do that on a muddy hill, all 4 tires in 4low were just spinnin at idle.

btw sounds good :twotu:

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
looks a little icy. If that isn't a good reason to get lockers or at least a limited slip posi, I don't know what is.

·
Registered
253 Posts
waltman said:
looks a little icy. If that isn't a good reason to get lockers or at least a limited slip posi, I don't know what is.

if u look close the other tire s is spinnin 2 ;)

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
89StockBronc said:
if u look close the other tire s is spinnin 2 ;)
Aren't you observant, you are right, they're both spinning. I thought I just found an excuse for him to upgrade.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Don't laugh, that's happened to me before. About ten years ago I was living outside of Seatle during a big snow storm, a state trooper ran me off the road and into a median then just kept on going. I was by myself, truck stuck in the snow, thank god it could turn the tires over at idle like that because I had to get out and push my own truck out of the median with nobody driving. Yeah, it sucked.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
waltman said:
Aren't you observant, you are right, they're both spinning. I thought I just found an excuse for him to upgrade.
Trust me, full locker and ice/snow and 2WD....same thing unless maybe its not hard ice and you can hit it, dig down and get traction.....4WD is where its at, all of a sudden, different story, unless pointed up a big hill.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,686 Posts
:histerica That brings back some good Bronco memories! :thumbup

Good to see a post from ya Tim! :beer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts