Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Anyone tried to find a vacuum leak with any kind of smoke. I really dont want to open up the loom behind the manifold and start cracking stuff. besides hands on, is there any trade secrets to finding vacuum leaks???

Thanks!

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just went thru a whole can of carb cleaner, feeling good right now! But now change in idle, even had my GF watch the tach. I have been fighting 332. I have a new EGR and new positioner. I took the EVR off and cleaned it with MAF cleaner (since I just went thru the carb cleaner. Code still there. I am gonna go buy a new EVR tomorrow. I remembe on my old 4.9 egr valve, i could stick my fingers in it and move it, or feel it move. This one on my '95 just has a few little holes. Any tricks to see if its working, I rrrrrreally want a CEL Free Bronco!!!

· Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just went thru a whole can of carb cleaner, feeling good right now! But no change in idle, even had my GF watch the tach. I have been fighting 332. I have a new EGR and new positioner. I took the EVR off and cleaned it with MAF cleaner (since I just went thru the carb cleaner. Code still there. I am gonna go buy a new EVR tomorrow. I remember on my old 4.9 egr valve, i could stick my fingers in it and move it, or feel it move. This one on my '95 just has a few little holes. Any tricks to see if its working, I rrrrrreally want a CEL Free Bronco!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.