Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from today. Got to meet some of the other guys out there from FSB, it was hot as hell and absolutely no shade, but there were a lot of high horsepower trucks and plenty of mud. I don't think my rig will ever be white again. I didn't get a ton of shots, but this guy did it up right, there were restrooms, a concession stand and even a place to wash your ride off. Some of the other guys will hopefully post up their pics too. Enjoy

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
fishin' without dad
1,190 Posts
There were a few of those "party barges" out there. :drinkbud We had a great time and plan on going back. The owner said if the bog does well he has somewhere in the area of 5 or 600 acres and evidently plenty of financial backing so hopefully there will be plenty more coming from this place. Lets show as much support as possible.

This was the first run with the new lift installed(the green Bronco in the pics). It did exceptionally well. I can't wait to get it back out. There may be a trip to hardrock after a few more mods get taken care of.:thumbup

·
Registered
1994 Bronco 351W, E4OD 6" Superlift, 35 BFG KM3 4.56 gears Detroit
3,106 Posts
Heres mine. Ive got Video too but it will have to wait till my computer isnt being retarded.

Jermil

LIKE A ROCK!!!! this truck had to get towed out and pushed into a parking spot which is funny because these are the same douche bags who talk shiat about Fords all the time .

Some random Trucks
White Bronco next to gunterelectric

gunterelectric

Sweet EB

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,291 Posts
badass. looks like some fun, especially when they get the trails and whatnot opened up. I will definitely make the next run after I get my t-case fixed. did I spy a chop-top FSB in one of jermil's last pics?

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
badass. looks like some fun, especially when they get the trails and whatnot opened up. I will definitely make the next run after I get my t-case fixed. did I spy a chop-top FSB in one of jermil's last pics?
Yep it was sweet looking too i like the way he trimmed the front fenders

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
What up with your t-case Jimmy?? I think there one for sale over on clay county for $100

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, the guy in the chop top was out there for a while..I'm definitely going down there again when it cools off a little bit. Here are a few more pics of me stuck..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,291 Posts
What up with your t-case Jimmy?? I think there one for sale over on clay county for $100
nothing serious, more of an annoyance than anything else. on my last trip I worked it pretty good and I think the oil pump locator arm finally punched through the cast groove inside the case. just gotta pull it out of the truck, tear it apart, and weld some stock to the arm. then put the damn thing back together. I just dont have hardly anytime to work on it since I'm working full time, frequently get home at dark, and have to work most weekends

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
nothing serious, more of an annoyance than anything else. on my last trip I worked it pretty good and I think the oil pump locator arm finally punched through the cast groove inside the case. just gotta pull it out of the truck, tear it apart, and weld some stock to the arm. then put the damn thing back together. I just dont have hardly anytime to work on it since I'm working full time, frequently get home at dark, and have to work most weekends
Well if you need any parts i have a pump and the case and everything from one that i scavenged parts off of sitting in my garage taking up space. I have everything but the rear output shaft cause i had to use it.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I still have my old electronic case sitting in the garage that's complete, less the tailshaft housing..If you need parts let me know.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,291 Posts
thanks for the offers, I still have a bunch of spares in the garage from my old case that I blew up. pretty much everything except the shift forks that grenaded

·
Registered
1995 , sas, L&L ladder bars, 37/14.50/15 Toyos , 9 inch lift
226 Posts
looks like yall had a blast

let me know when the next trip is, id like to meet everybody , i finally got a bumper back on the bronc and shes back on the road. how often is that bogg. and what are the directions from mandarin,,,i usually take 95 to 207 to 17 to palatka. if you havent been to bunnell you should check it out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.