Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,075 Posts
A couple of us have been down there before. It was a good time. Won't be able to make it at the end of May. Have a fun and take plenty of pics. :thumbup

·
Registered
10 Posts
hogwaller

i live about 15 mins. from hogwaller and i may be going sat night to see a live band and try and sleep in the truck till the end on sunday. hope tp see some of yall their.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Sweeetness! Ima try to take my yeller beast out if i can get the carb straight, and were campin cause my boys will be puttin on a concert out there sat nite

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
I clicked on the site and what a blast ! What kind of 4x4 is that on "weekend2" page 4 ? it says RZR 800 on the side of it-

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Im here haha I was there all day sat and most of the day sunday, started out over behind the pump and sun was right on the front side by the first hill.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yea i didnt see any one out their. i asked a couple of people if they were on fsb and they looked at me like i was dum. but i was there all day sunday. i had a good time even though i think i blew my trans. front pump seal.lol but it was fun.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
u got the green one with the cowl hood and exhaust in front of the back tire right?
yea i didnt see any one out their. i asked a couple of people if they were on fsb and they looked at me like i was dum. but i was there all day sunday. i had a good time even though i think i blew my trans. front pump seal.lol but it was fun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts