Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know who they are who took the pictures. I have seen these girls around campus a few times and can't help but say "Hello! How are you?" :imp.

That's really all I know.

As for not loading the entire picture...there were a few of them that did that to me, too. As long as you saw the one that was linked to by Joe....that's about allllllll you need.

I'll keep an eye out for more :D

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
You've seen them around campus, and you didn't say anything more than "hi"?! Introduce yourself, fool! You never know, you just MIGHT get two for the price of one

I like the taller one :D

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would be more than happy to go more than that...

BUT, I don't think Samantha would be too fond of me doing that. :twak

Bill

·
0 Posts
Those chicks posted on collegehumor.com. they were trying to get a free plane ticket to san diego.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I'll give 'em a ride...all the way there....:hump If I can get one of ya'll to drive my rig for us!!!:histerica

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I showed this thread to Samantha, and she said you better not go to them alone...if you can get one of them to join US, that's a different story. hahaha, Sam rocks! - but I dunnooooo, I have heard some "rumors" about these chicks.

Yeah, they initially posted a pic on collegehumor, but isn't the whole set a LOT better :D??

Lastly, Blaze, I'll drive, but one's gonna have to be "muffled" in my lap. I can do two things at once - that's why I have tinted windows in all my cars. :goodfinge

·
Registered
506 Posts
[email][email protected][/email] said:
Well I showed this thread to Samantha, and she said you better not go to them alone...if you can get one of them to join US, that's a different story. hahaha, Sam rocks! - but I dunnooooo, I have heard some "rumors" about these chicks.

Yeah, they initially posted a pic on collegehumor, but isn't the whole set a LOT better :D??

Lastly, Blaze, I'll drive, but one's gonna have to be "muffled" in my lap. I can do two things at once - that's why I have tinted windows in all my cars. :goodfinge
:uke: :uke: :uke: :twak :slap

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
badblack88 said:
:uke: :uke: :uke: :twak :slap
I think someone is jealous. :imp

Bill

1 - 20 of 24 Posts