Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Enjoy my
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know I can't be the only dumb idiot looking to buy some new toys this season.

My list is as follows:

46" Panasonic Plasma- VIERA TC-P46G25

7.1 Reciever Pioneer VSX-920-K 7.1-Channel 3-D Ready A/V Receiver

(se)x-box 360-New 250 gb model

Now normally my first and only stop for electronics is Newegg. However I am more or less living in TN for the foreseeable future. Fun fact, the sales tax rate in my part of the state is 9.75%, which would even make you commiefornians squirm. Fun fact, Newegg has a facility in TN, meaning shipments within the state of TN, or any other state they have a facility in.

B/c of this, quite a bit of my shopping occurs on Amazon now. Any one else have any suggestions of reliable online retailers? Comments of the above are appreciated as well.

Feel free to share your questions comments and concerns about your purchases this holiday season :beer

·
Enjoy my
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Enjoy my
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
I use Amazon for pretty much everything non-computer related (in which case I use Newegg). I have the Prime membership so it gives me free two day shipping, and for just a couple of bucks on any order, I can make it one day shipping. I ordered a 100 lb. item from there and had it overnighted for just a few bucks. :rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts