Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holiday wheeling for a select group on today. since i had today off work, and have a key to the cliffs we decided we where gonna go out there an have some fun since my buddy with the XJ has his friend from CO in town with his toy buggy for the holidays. unlucky for hom the cliffs was closed this last 2 weeks for vaction, but with my key, and talking to the owner he okayed a private run.
me(zuk) randy in his XJ, brian in his toyota, and shaun in fatso with the cliuffs owner riding shotgun we went out for fun. this was an invite only run where rigs had to have a winch, 2 lockers,no regard for body damage, and beadlocks, because without any one of those things it makes for a REAL SLOW day.

brian learns VERY quickly why wed ont run the MTR's here like he does out west.

3/4 of way up hill, lost foreward monmentum, slid backwards till i hooked a tree in the fenderwell

hello!

dammit, not again

man, it was a ruff day, poor rigs! hope you guys had a easier day, we rolled a bunch of times, lots of side ravine flops, and lots of cable

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
Sweet pics what broke?

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
looks like more fun the working today. I woudl have rather been out of the trail.

awsome pics as always

·
0 Posts
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. :beer

Looks FREEZING cold :goodfinge

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
Looks FREEZING cold :goodfinge

yeah whats it like 75 or so here? awsome weather!

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
Doesnt look too bad. Last time I got stuck it was 10 degrees and windy as hell. I broke through the ice and into a mud hole that buried my 33's

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
Awesome pics. I gotta go wheeling with you guys at Cliffs sometime next year.
+1 I can't wait to go back

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Looks like some awesome fun. This is making me seriously think about getting a Zuk or a Toy as a trail rig. Out to my dad's house we are buying 160+ acres of awesome land, and I look forward to wheeling it.
-Casey

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
redwagon said:
Damn looks like a lot of fun...just to cold for me.
says guys with a heater core and a hard top!!
you should try it with no windows, no top, no doors, and no heat, its an experience.
in reality, it wasnt to bad, was like 31* out. but it was SLICK as shit because we had snow last week, but rain on Xmas eve, and rain X mas morning. top layer was goo for 3". then under it was an ice sheet.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
What kept you from going all the way over in the last pic?

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chambiec1 said:
What kept you from going all the way over in the last pic?
i dont know, mainly because it didnt. didnt care, just hooked up cable, flopped it down and kept going.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts