Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this pic in an old FOTM thread:

Bronkzilla, you da' man, and that rig is bad ass!

T

·
0 Posts
I like this one better.

Nobody would put their truck through that for a poser shot, yeah, okay, except maybe Raf.

Of course this one is tought to beat also.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Re: Found this pic in an old FOTM thread:

1911copper said:

Bronkzilla, you da' man, and that rig is bad ass!
Thats the shot Beerman was talking about seeing another truck in a wheelin' mag doing...(maybe TTC truck??:shrug )

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhhhhh!:eek:

I open up a Bronco thread and find a Delco! I've been traumatized!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Yeah but notice the GMC has a spotter and a long line of fluid leading up to the rocks and the Bronc's dry, and going solo baby!!! :rockon

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Blaze said:
and the Bronc's dry, and going solo baby!!! :rockon
and the bronco then goes forward and shatters a hub, then the bronco tries to exit out of the side with help from dblue, then the bronco starts to tip over, then dblue sees it and saves the bronco.. hahaha, the pic doesnt show that..

dblue and jopes ran the whole thing a bunch of times that weekend, locopny ran it once as well.. i sucked and didnt make it too far.

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
that chevy is sweet, you guys are nuts. I seem to remember your little venture in the mini con there Raf. if I remember correctly, there were several people who had some issues that day.
We should all do that again in the spring. i would like to give that thing a wurl with the one tons and 37-40's i will be wearing. At least i wont be blowing hubs like sheep boy

·
huh
7,195 Posts
yeah.. that was a fun weekend..

heres crayzhorse (locopny) going through it.

heres mcfly from wt going through it

jopes old bronco going through it.

73tweaker from wt going through it

dblue going through it

welndmn going through it

me coming off the side because i broke a hub then couldnt install the slug that jopes let me borrow.

hummer following welndmn into the mini con..

hummer backing the [email protected]#$ out when he realizes that he didnt see these types of rocks in the H2 commercial.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
that guy in the hummer wasnt afraid. he got an urgent call on his cell and had to go. oh he would have made it, but you know... he had to go. yeah thats it. i am in kansas, so i have never been to that trail. could the hummer have gone around that pile of rocks? hmmm what is more embarrassing? trying and breaking? trying and getting stuck? or driving around as you all laughed or ... oh wait a minute, my cell is ringing. whats that? oh heck i gotta go

·
huh
7,195 Posts
axaviere said:
hmmm what is more embarrassing? trying and breaking? trying and getting stuck? or driving around as you all laughed or
the h2 made it over to the mud pit and tried to make it through but was only able to get his front tires into the mud before it couldnt go further..

i tried it a couple of times and couldnt make it through but i got way way farther than the H2..

Offroad Joe went after me and showed me how it was done.. he made it through real nice.. (couldnt find pics of that run but i found some of a previous attempt) trust me.. he whooped the pits ass..

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
sweet. man that place just amazes me. theres a park an hour away that i want to visit, but i doubt that its anywhere near what you guys have access to. i need to talk to my congressman. or somebody. hmmm

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
wow, a lot has changed since then.
Mcfly is usually on his feet, or insomeone elses rig

Mark usually is in someone elsses rig
Don has a new rig
the blue chevy stepside is now Berts
Daves rig looks MUCH different.

Fun times, lets do it again

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
plug ugly said:
wow, a lot has changed since then.
Mcfly is usually on his feet, or insomeone elses rig

Mark usually is in someone elsses rig
Don has a new rig
the blue chevy stepside is now Berts
Daves rig looks MUCH different.

Fun times, lets do it again

LEts see what kinda shit I can get done by then.

I am down for it.

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
plug ugly said:
that chevy is sweet, you guys are nuts. I seem to remember your little venture in the mini con there Raf. if I remember correctly, there were several people who had some issues that day.
We should all do that again in the spring. i would like to give that thing a wurl with the one tons and 37-40's i will be wearing. At least i wont be blowing hubs like sheep boy

2 things.

1st I would rather be blowing Hubs than cawk like yourself.

2nd. You have to be on the trails to break stuff... :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 24 Posts