Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Threads: 112,718, Posts: 1,548,993, Members: 24,149, Active Members: 5,419
Who would have ever thought that five years ago we would be at this point...damn. From MBB to this. So how many of our "charter members" are still active?

Big Mike C. join date 2-26-2003...

back in the beginning...

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,681 Posts
i never cared for MBB, and then found this place the april after it showed up on the web.....been stuck here ever since! Cant believe its been 5 years though! I know my rig has changed alot since i came here.

Lookit the straight panels & the teeny tires! (35s) :toothless

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
I thought about this the other day...it has been a long time. I've "known" some of you fawkers WAY too long. I was on MBB shortly after I got the '89, and that was around the first part of '00.

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
I was at MBB towards the tail end of it in 2001-2002, didn't find this place for a few months.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I got here from a MBB thread telling us all to join. I thought it was going to be another "spinoff" site. Waited 6 days and figured what the hell.:doh0715:

3-3-03

What is this site worth now? Someone posted that it was worth like $110,000 a while back.

Thanks Joe!:thumbup

Then:

Now:

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
i was a late comer....FSB had been around a year or so when i joined. I think i was about 17 when i first found this place, right after i bought my bronco. Dang...that was about 4 years ago.

Gotta say, this place is more than just a website. I've made some awesome friends and had lots of fun wheeling(mostly riding shotgun) and wrenching.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I havnt been around as long as some of you guys, but this website is great!

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts

I didn't know how to use a computer back then so I pretty much stayed off it.

I joined over at PJB on 1-9-03 but did not find this place for a while. I don't think I was ever on MBB.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
I got my bronco back in November of '01 and was on the off-road.com bronco/f-150 forum quite often. I started hearing about FSB over there through Big Norm and Shadofax (TheJuice at the time) and wandered over here in May of '04. I haven't regretted it since. Wish I had gotten here earlier. :thumbup

Then...

And now, after what years of FSB has done to me...

·
Broncoless
1,494 Posts
i know i havnt been around that long at all but you know im glad i found this site and got my bronco. yall are a bunch of great people and are a great help when its needed. and seing the before and after shots of yalls trucks, all i can say is keep up the good work. i hope this site is around for many many more years to come.:beer

·
Explorer driving
4,192 Posts

I joined another forum first, for about 3 days, they were all d*ckheads, Sixlitre sent me a PM to come here. So I did, been here ever since.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I joined in 03, was on MBB for a while before, joined this site 'cause I thought this was where they were giving away free stuff!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts