Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1995 XLT SAS w D44 and D60 rear
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is what I was thinking. I wanted to do something with my bumper this year anyway. I have asked if he will still do a group discount (doubt it) but does not hurt to ask.

This thing looks sweet!!!

Much better angle

·
Registered
164 Posts
While our sliders were being built Anthony had an a similar bumper that was ordered and then not paid for. I don't recall the specifics but I think it was as good a deal as this one and I really tried to swing the cash to make it happen. However with the holidays, I just could not swing it. This is a great deal and if those that can swing it will be glad they did. Unfortunately for me the timing is still not right for me.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
If theer are that many peopel locallythat want bumpers why don't we have a m&g and build our own?
I agree. Better idea for sure. Cheaper, and like I said...no matter what angle that bumper is at I think it is fugly.

Maybe it is because of the earlier bronco, but I don't think all those rigid edges should be on it with the curvature of the front of the 92-96's. Might look better on the earlier broncos.

·
Premium Member
1995 XLT SAS w D44 and D60 rear
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to be able to build a nice one but I have no steel experiance. Also the more I look at it the more I agree with BLKbeauty not sure I like the drop down in the middle top. Other factor the wife just got done paying bills for Feb and there is not enough left to pad the armor fund.:cry:cry

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I would love to be able to build a nice one but I have no steel experiance. Also the more I look at it the more I agree with BLKbeauty not sure I like the drop down in the middle top. Other factor the wife just got done paying bills for Feb and there is not enough left to pad the armor fund.:cry:cry
We do however have members that do have the experience and are willing to help out I totally understand the fundage situation but it also does not have to happen tommorrow. Just somethin to keep in mind. Cya tomorrow bud.

·
Registered
132 Posts
...... but I don't think all those rigid edges should be on it with the curvature of the front of the 92-96's. Might look better on the earlier broncos.

I wan't looking at it as a whole at first, but definately right. The bumper looks killer itself, but not right on that body style.:toothless

1 - 10 of 10 Posts