Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks I just got home from Ft Hood on Sunday Night and got released from active duty today. I haven't had a computer for the last couple of months so I've been totally out of touch. I was looking forward to spending some quality time with my family but low and behold my first day as a civilian and I get called and told I'm being sent to Afganistan with another battalion from Oklahoma. I start out processing next Thursday. One week at home and then off again. Seems to me the National Guard is spread a little thin but oh well, I did volunteer. My fuel injection system still needs alot of work but I'm going to take the Hulk out this weekend since I may not get to drive it for another year. If any of you Oklahoma or North Texas Bronco owners want to get dirty this weekend give me a PM or reply here. The place I'm going is around Sulphur, OK and I'll have the only bronco unless any of you folks want to get dirty.

G

·
my cousin is at fort hood, Joel Cross. He is being sent over to the sanbox too. Have fun with the bronco while you can. If hulk needs a place to stay give me a ring in AZ. :usa

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Damn, I just left OKC. Wish I'd have known I'd have hung around another week. Good luck and hurry home! :usa

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thanks for hangin your ass on the line for us all, man. :usa

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
Man, My bronco needs ball joints really bad or I'd be there.....I'm planning on changing'em this weeekend if it don't snow to much.. Have fun on the trails and enjoy your time with the family. Stay safe over there and come home soon........Thanks for all your doing. :usa Fog

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fog and Blaze, I was wondering about you two especially, wish you could have made it. Thanks for the support guys.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
We're supposed to be getting a bucket or two of snow around here, so I won't be working on the truck this weekend since it won't fit in the garage....I might come on down and just get some shots of the Hulk working it on the trails...Call me (405) 410-6775---Fog

·
Registered
178 Posts
Wish I could make it but we are having are company Christmas party this weekend. Hurry home and stay safe, Thanks for putting your ass on the line for the freedoms we all enjoy, maybe we can get together when you get back and do some wheeling.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Hulk said:
Fog and Blaze, I was wondering about you two especially, wish you could have made it. Thanks for the support guys.
I'l be back and forth...we'll hook up one of the trips. Be safe I hear it's nasty out there this week-end. :beer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts